Building a positive and resilient mindset
Australia is in the midst of rapidly changing times – a shift in our population growth, infrastructure developments, and political and economic environment.
This means changes to the social and demographic ecosystem, and as a result, many people are likely to be affected and experience a state of transition in one or more areas of their life.
Depending on your perception and your ability to adapt to the increasing demands in our ever-changing environment, these experiences of turbulence and transition may cause serious mental, emotional and/or physical distress.
Learning how to build a positive and resilient mindset can be a life-long asset through improving your personal and business performance.
Developing the mindset and building resilience
If building a positive and resilient mindset were simple, everyone would be living a more meaningful and fulfilling life!
It requires you to be persistent to develop a positive and resilient mindset and achieve balance in all areas of your life.
Make the commitment to begin by clarifying your limiting values and beliefs and prepare to remodel your subconscious mind. A basic way is by modelling yourself on individuals that have the preferred mindset, and replicating the same thought processes.
Through my experience over the past twenty-five years, working with a diverse range of people, I have learnt that to build a positive, resilient mindset and live a more meaningful and fulfilling life it is necessary to:
- Commit to taking care of your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health, and learn to become self-aware of your thought processes.
- Constantly clarify and evaluate the intention of your purpose.
- Take responsibility for accepting or denying what you allow into your heart and mind, as this affects the direction of truth and your purpose.
- Continue to work on overcoming your fears, uncertainties, and challenges.
- Make a life-long investment in your learning and self-development, and build your knowledge and skills through whatever means works for you.
- Stop analysing and take action!